General contract conditions
Read about our standard contract conditions on receiving alarms and interventions here. Both documents are available as PDF. Please do not hesitate to contact Certas if you have any further questions. We would be happy to provide you with more information in a flash.
General Contractual Terms and Conditions for the Alarm Reception Agreement of Certas AG
Certas AG charges additional fees for:
- Payment reminder: without reminder fee
- First reminder (charged by collection agency) : CHF 30
- Second reminder (charged by a debt collection agency): CHF 60
- Dispatch of paper invoices (CHF 3.-)
- Processing fee for forwarding third party interventions (CHF 25.- per invoice)
Invoices and payment options
At Certas you have the possibility to receive your invoice digitally (digital invoice) with the eBill solution directly in your e-banking or by e-mail. This way you can additionally benefit from the different payment options:
- PostFinance E-Finance
How to switch to a digital invoice
- Would you like to receive your bill by e-mail? Send us an e-mail with your customer and system number and the e-mail address for the bills to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You would like to receive the bill via eBill? Register via www.ebill.ch.
Not only will you be helping to protect the environment, you will also be saving money. We charge a fee of CHF 3.00 for paper invoices.
Do you have any questions about the invoicing process or are you unsure about the payment options? Don’t hesitate to contact us.